Home Site Map Contact Us A A A

Other Services

In addition to supporting Council, the Clerk's department provides a variety of other services.   It is the Clerk who commissions documents.  Reporting to the Clerk, the Drainage Superintendent is responsible for the maintenance of all of the municipal drains in the township.  The Drainage Superintendent also looks after any tile loan applications that come in.  Both the Fenceviewers and Poundkeepers report to the Clerk as well.  More details about these functions can be found on the left hand side.


Emily Dance


Contact Us

Phone: 519-395-3735
Fax: 519-395-4107
Email: info@huronkinloss.com
21 Queen St., Ripley ON N0G 2R0

All documents found on our website are also available in hard copy by contacting the Municipal Office.