Home Site Map Contact Us A A A

Demolition Permits

A demolition permit is required when removing any structure on a property in the Township of Huron Kinloss if that structure required a building permit to be constructed.

To download a permit to demolish a structure on your property, please use the building permit below.



Matt Farrell

Building & Planning Manager/Chief Building Official

Contact Us

Fax: 519-395-4107
Email: info@huronkinloss.com
21 Queen St., Ripley ON N0G 2R0

All documents found on our website are also available in hard copy by contacting the Municipal Office.