Home Site Map Contact Us A A A

Refreshment Vehicle Licenses

Refreshment Vehicle By-law No. 2006-50 regulates food vending carts/refreshment vehicles in the Township of Huron-Kinloss. No person shall operate a food vending cart/ refreshment vehicle without having first obtained the appropriate licence and paid the appropriate fee (consolidated fee by-law) to the municipality.
By-law 2006-50 can be found on the right hand side of this page.

Contact Us

Phone: 519-395-3735
Fax: 519-395-4107
Email: info@huronkinloss.com
21 Queen St., Ripley ON N0G 2R0

All documents found on our website are also available in hard copy by contacting the Municipal Office.