Business to Bruce
Huron-Kinloss businesses have access to Bruce County’s Business to Bruce Program, which provides:
- Free one-on-one consultations and business planning support
- Market research assistance
- Help navigating government information & permits
- Funding and grant support
- Business basics workshops and topic-specific seminars featuring local experts
- Public computer access for registering your business or completing financial projections
For more information on how they can help you start or expand a business, please visit: https://businesstobruce.com
Huron-Kinloss' Business Recruitment Strategy
The Township completed a Branding Strategy in 2016. The Branding Strategy looked at what direction we should take and what our focus should be in regards to business attraction. We have lots of food producers and many unique food-related businesses in Huron-Kinloss so it was determined at that time that we should focus on strengthening and growing this sector.
In 2017-2018, the Township of Huron-Kinloss partnered with Bruce County's Business to Bruce Program to develop a Business Recruitment Strategy. It was determined through the develop process that Huron-Kinloss needs to position itself as a unique source of Family-Grown food and engage entrepreneurially-minded individuals who are aligned with or attracted by food. The completed Strategy is available for download at the right side of this page.