Report a Problem

Welcome to the Report a Problem web portal! Here you place service requests to our Public Works, Community Services and By-Law Departments. 

How does it work?

Simply click "New Request," choose a location in the Township of Huron-Kinloss, and select a request category. Categories range from snow removal issues, damaged sidewalks, graffiti, dogs running at large and more! 

Your request is sent directly to the appropriate department to investigate and fix; and you can follow your requests progress as well! 

Watch the video below the portal for information about how to use the Huron-Kinloss Connects Mobile App and Report a Problem web portal!

How does this work? 

Watch our tutorial video for more information!