Home and Property

Due to the COVID-19 virus, we have implemented some changes to our municipal services. For up-to-date information about facility closures and impacts on municipal services, please visit the Township of Huron-Kinloss COVID-19 webpage.

The Township of Huron-Kinloss offers services that can help you with your home or property, whether you are moving into a new home or are looking to make improvements to your existing property.

Your Home

Building Permits

Swimming Pools

Garbage and Recycling

Property Taxes

Water and Sewage

Community Septic Inspection Program


Your Street

Street Parking

Street Lighting


Contact Us

Phone: 519-395-3735
Fax: 519-395-4107
Email: info@huronkinloss.com
21 Queen Street, P.O. Box 130, Ripley ON N0G 2R0