News & Emergency Updates
Outdoor Play Structures Reopen; Municipal Facilities Remain Closed to the Public
For Immediate Release
July 17, 2020 2:00pm
Outdoor Play Structures Reopen Municipal Facilities Remain Closed to the Public
Effective Friday, July 17, 2020, in conjunction with Phase 3 Re-opening all outdoor play structures in Huron-Kinloss are now open to the public.
Families can enjoy the outdoor playgrounds, but the Township asks that you follow the COVID-19 Safety Measures and use at your own risk.
• Users should bring their own hand sanitizer to wash hands before and after visiting the playground.
• Maintain physical distancing of 2 metres
• Follow all recommendations of health officials
The Township of Huron-Kinloss municipally operated facilities will remain closed to the public until Tuesday, September 8 to ensure all policies and procedures are in place to safely allow staff and visitors into the facilities.
The Township facilities and amenities closed to the public:
• Municipal Office
• Ripley-Huron Community Centre
• Point Clark Community Centre
• Lucknow Town Hall Theater
Municipal staff continues to be available by phone at 519-395-3735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org despite the facilities remaining closed to the public.
• If you require assistance to make a payment, contact the municipal office.
• Emergency Services provided by the Lucknow and Ripley Fire Departments remain.
• Residents wishing to apply for a building permits or inspections can email the Building Department at email@example.com or go online to access the online permit process
• By-Law Enforcement continues to operate. To report By-Law complaints please contact (519)-395-3735 or for emergencies contact (519)-395-3844; response time will vary based on the nature of the complaint.
• Marriage Licenses and Commissioning Documents can be issued by contacting the Clerks Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about what the Township is doing to reduce the spread of COVID-19, contact us or visit https://www.huronkinloss.com/covid19.cfm
Emergency Information Officer Township of Huron-Kinloss 519-395-3735 email@example.com
BACK TO ALL NEWS
The Township of Huron-Kinloss publishes a newsletter twice a year, which is then distributed to residents with their tax bill(s). Please see the right side for our most recent newsletters.