Holiday Shopping Pass 2023
The annual Holiday Shopping Pass returns on November 12th
Now more than ever before, it is incredibly important to shop local and support our Huron-Kinloss businesses. Residents and visitors are encouraged to shop local this holiday season and pick-up a Holiday Shopping Pass at a participating business in Lucknow, Ripley, Pine River or Point Clark.
The amount spent will be recorded on the Pass in $10 increments. Once a total of $150 has been spent, the Pass can be submitted to the Township of Huron-Kinloss (or to a drop-off location) for a chance to win one of THREE $150 Huron-Kinloss Shopping Sprees. Passes submitted before November 30th will be entered to win 1 of 2 early bird prizes.
- Armstrong's Bakery
- Brooke Marks-RMT
- Cathy's Crafts
- Dollar Haven (drop-off location)
- Edgar's Feed and Seed (drop-off location)
- Everlasting Flowers & Gifts (drop-off location)
- Farmacia Health Bar
- Flame N’ Bricks Pizzeria
- Green's Meat Market
- Halo Health & Wellness
- Hodgins’ Building Centre
- Hodgins' Home Hardware (drop-off location)
- I Want That Bag
- Lucknow Pharmasave (drop-off location)
- Mani and Mane
- Mary's Family Restaurant
- Mayfair Training
- Me 2 You
- All About Hair
- Bruce County Wine Seller
- Collective Co. Boutique
- FIG Studio Kitchen (drop-off location)
- MacAdam's Mini Mart
- Pollock Electric/Ripley Ace Hardware
- Ripley Variety (drop-off location)
- Shoreline Chic (drop-off location)
- The Woodshop
- Mercato and Pizzeria by Pine River Cheese (drop off location)
- West 81 Restaurant, Point Clark (drop off location)
Before clicking “Add to Cart” this holiday season, browse the numerous shops we have in Huron-Kinloss; you may find exactly what you are looking for (and a whole lot more!).
Contest ends December 24th and participants have until January 5th, 2024, to submit their completed Passes.
Subscribe to Our News
Stay up to date on the Township's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our news.