Skip to main content Skip to footer

Report a Problem

Welcome to the Report a Problem web portal! Here you place service requests to our Public Works, Community Services and By-Law Departments. 

How does it work?

Simply click "New Request," choose a location in the Township of Huron-Kinloss, and select a request category. Categories range from snow removal issues, damaged sidewalks, graffiti, dogs running at large and more! 

Your request is sent directly to the appropriate department to investigate and fix; and you can follow your requests progress as well! 

Watch the video below the portal for information about how to use the Huron-Kinloss Connects Mobile App and Report a Problem web portal!

How does this work? 

Watch our tutorial video for more information!

Contact Us

Township of Huron-Kinloss
21 Queen Street
P.O. Box 130
Ripley ON, N0G 2R0

Phone: 519-395-3735
Fax : 519-395-4107

Subscribe to Our News

Stay up to date on the Township's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our news.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.