Asset management provides a foundation for the Township to make informed decisions about long term capital replacements and annual maintenance of our infrastructure.
- Asset Management Policy
The asset management plan contains key asset data and identifies resources and funding required to meet our goals. The plan also contains a report card with an overall grade for each asset category.
- 2018 Asset Management Plan
- 2015 Asset Management Plan
- 2013 Asset Management Plan
The plan is updated as asset and financial data changes. This helps us to track how our asset management and financial strategies are progressing.
Benefits of asset management include:
- Good governance and increased accountability
- Data driven decision making
- Enhanced sustainability of infrastructure
- Improved level of service and quality of life
- Accurate forecasting of infrastructure replacement and enhanced needs
- Compliance with federal and provincial regulations
Subscribe to Our News
Stay up to date on the Township's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our news.