Commissioner of Oaths
Commissioner of Oaths can take your oath or solemn affirmation for an affidavit or statutory declaration.
Commissioner of Oath Services are only available in-person. It is recommended that you book an appointment.
You can book an appointment with a Commissioner of Oaths by contacting our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-395-3735. Appointments are available during regular office hours.
Before you make your appointment:
- Please ensure that a Commissioner of Oaths can sign the document.
- We are not Notary Publics and we can not notarize documents.
- Do not sign the document. You must sign it in front of the Commissioner.
- You must bring the document and photo ID such as a Drivers Licence.
- We will not commission any document that is in any language other than English.
- We will not commission any document that concerns out of Province matters, real estate, wills or foreign jurisdiction.
- We have the right to refuse commissioning services on any document.
Subscribe to Our News
Stay up to date on the Township's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our news.