Facilities and Rentals
Learn more about our facilities and their features by selecting from the links below:
- Arenas and Ice Pads
- Beaches and Harbours
- Community Centres and Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Sports Facilities
- Parks, Playgrounds and Trails
- Splash Pads and Pool
Renting a Facility
Rentals are available for the ice pad, sports fields, pavilions and picnic areas. We also offer a wide range of community and meeting rooms to suit a variety of occasions. From small meetings to large gatherings, we can accommodate your social and business needs.
The Huron-Kinloss Community Services Department is now using a new online facility booking site that allows you to request a rental at the Ripley-Huron Community Centre, Lucknow Townhall, Point Clark Community Centre, simply by creating an account, select the date, time and desired facility. Staff will process your rental request and once approved, you will receive confirmation of the booking and an invoice with payment options.
If you need assistance in requesting a booking, Email Us or call 519-395-2909.
2022 Recreation and Facilities Rates and Fees (Schedule F)
To book a rental at the Lucknow & District Sports Complex contact 519-528-3002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To check availability for the Ripley-Huron Community Centre visit the Ripley-Huron Community Centre Calendar.
- Ticket Ice is an unused hour of ice that falls between other ice rentals.
- Ticket ice rate as per current Recreation Fees By-law.
- Ticket ice cannot be reserved, it is shared ice time.
- A group of 5 or more persons may not purchase ticket ice. They must reserve the ice at the hourly rate as per the Recreation Fees By-Law.
- Ticket ice users under the age of 11 must be supervised by an adult over the age of 18.
To check availability for the Lucknow & District Sports Complex visit their website.
To check availability at the Point Clark Community Centre, Lucknow Townhall, or Sports Fields in Huron-Kinloss, view the Huron-Kinloss Facility calendar.
Contact us at 519-395-2909 or by email.
Subscribe to Our News
Stay up to date on the Township's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our news.