Skip to main content Skip to footer

Applications, Licenses and Permits

We can help you locate the applications, licences and permits you need. The application process and associated fees will vary depending on the type of application, licence or permit required. Some frequently requested documents and links to related information are provided below.

A business licence is not required to establish a business in the Township of Huron-Kinloss.

Business Forms

Downtown Improvement Program application forms

The County of Bruce Planning Department provides administrative services to the municipality. To inquire about zoning bylaw amendment applications, please contact a member of the County of Bruce Planning Department at 519-881-1782.

Death certificates

Death Certificate Applications are available from the municipal office, online or through Service Ontario. A Death Certificate Application for a death occurring in Ontario and payment of the required fee (stated on application form) can be:

Mailed to the Office of the Registrar General - P.O. Box 4600, 189 Red River Road, Thunder Bay, ON P7B 6L8. Telephone: 1-800-461-2156

Faxed to the Office of the Registrar General at 807-343-7459 provided payment is made by credit card.

Marriage certificates

Contact Us

Township of Huron-Kinloss
21 Queen Street
P.O. Box 130
Ripley ON, N0G 2R0

Phone: 519-395-3735
Fax : 519-395-4107

Subscribe to Our News

Stay up to date on the Township's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our news.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.