Arenas and Ice Pads
Huron-Kinloss is fortunate to have two well-maintained arenas that have one ice surface each and meetings rooms available for community use.
The Ripley-Huron Community Centre sees thousands of community members through the doors annually; attending community events, cheering our local hockey teams on, or participating in recreation programs. Have you ever considered advertising your business in a local community centre? To learn more about your options, check out our arena advertising page!
Ripley-Huron Community Centre
The Ripley Arena is located in the Ripley-Huron Community Centre and is a fully licensed facility with a large ice surface, heated spectator bleachers and balcony as well as an inside/upstairs viewing area of the ice surface.
The Ripley Arena ice surface is used for Huron-Bruce Minor Hockey games, the Ripley-Huron Skating Club, the Ripley Wolves Senior A Team, local men's and ladies recreation hockey, old timer's hockey leagues, public skating, shinny and private rentals.
We now offer Renters the option to view our calendar and Request a Booking Online! Save time and avoid calling or emailing to book an ice. Simply request your booking through our new Facility Booking site.
Steps to Requesting an Ice/Room Rental
- Visit Facility Booking
- Create or Log Into your account
- Select your desired facility, time and date
- Your request will be sent to our Recreation Department.
- Once approved, you will receive the invoice and payment options.
If you have difficulties or questions, we are still available to book rentals by email or phone 519-395-2909.
- Weekend Ice Rental Request must be made no later than 3:30pm on Fridays or arrive In-Person on the weekend to speak with Arena Staff directly about booking Open Ice during the day on weekends.
- The Ripley Arena phone is not answered on weekends between Fridays at 4:30pm through to Monday at 8:30am.
- Last Minute Ice Rentals on Saturdays and Sundays will only be approved during gaps in the day.
- End-of-Day Ice Rental will be considered Prime Time Ice Rate ($150.00/hour) and only approved at the Arena Staff's discretion.
Lucknow & District Sports Complex
The Sports Complex is the hub of the Lucknow Recreation Department with an NHL regulation ice surface, Dave Farrish Champions Chamber meeting and social room, and Paul Henderson Hall which has a 145 person capacity common room, bathrooms, entry to arena stands and a full service kitchen. The Sports Complex has a Permanent Liquor Sales License.
The arena is used for many non-ice events and activities including Sr. Shuffleboard, Shows, Auctions and Special events. The Lucknow Health & Fitness Centre is accessible to members 24 hours per day, seven days a week. For more information contact Mindy Porter at 519-357-5629 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Equipment includes free and stationary weights, a cardiovascular room with treadmills, bikes and ellipticals and a squash court. The Lucknow Health & Fitness Centre offers a variety of fitness classes including cardio pump, mid-morning moves and H.I.I.T. Showers and change rooms are also available.
The Lucknow Recreation Department website provides information about booking the ice or renting a room at the Lucknow & District Sports Complex.
Address: 662 Campbell St Box 785, Lucknow, ON, N0G2H0
For more information contact Steve at 519-528-3002 or email@example.com
Subscribe to Our News
Stay up to date on the Township's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our news.